1. MANGO BELTED BIKER JACKET // A badass leather jacket not only goes with (nearly) everything, but also keeps you warm. Plus, leather only gets better with wear – how many things can you say that about!?
2. DIPTYQUE POMANDER CANDLE // This candle was one of my many amazing discoveries at Mecca Cosmetica. The scent instantly reminded me of home baking and being snuggled up by the fire on a cold winters night (what more could you want from a candle!?). So, if you’re anything like me, a.k.a love the smell of cinnamon and never got over the childhood novelty of gingerbread men, you will love this candle!
3. HAPPY SOCKS // It’s simple, Happy Socks make you happy! And in leopard print? Clearly a winter necessity.
4. NARS VELVET MATTE LIP PENCIL IN DRAGON GIRL // Winter weather tends to lead to outfit choices with muted colours. But never fear, this means you can rock a statement lip like you just don’t care. And what better way to make a statement than with a red lip!?
5. TOPSHOP WHITE RIPPED BOYFRIEND JEANS // In winter, comfort is key. Boyfriend jeans are the ultimate way to be comfortable, while still appearing ‘put together’.
6. COMME DES GARCONS AMAZING GREEN EAU DE PARFUM // This tough yet lush scent reminds me of a mysterious forest with notes of spice and musk intertwined with sweet flowers. And it is indeed amazing (as the name implies).
7. KAREN WALKER FILIGREE COIN PURSE // I don’t really have a reason as to why you need a new coin purse for winter – apart from the fact that this one is super cool and definitely won’t stick around for long.
8. MARC BY MARC JACOBS DYNAMITE LOGO UMBRELLA // I’m going to point out the obvious – it rains in winter and an umbrella protects you from said rain. So, why not invest in a super rad umbrella? Then you will only lose 10 cool points when standing on the side of the road fighting with the wind to keep it in the right way, instead of 20.
9. BEAU COOPS JERRY ANKLE BOOTS // So awesome, so warm, so waterproof, so essential for winter.
10. ACNE STUDIOS DANIA SWEATER // Soft and snuggly knitwear is mandatory. Knowing I’ve got a cosy piece of knitwear (especially an Acne Studios Mohair sweater) to wrap up in when abandoning my warm bed, ever so slightly eases my mind.
11. KAREN WALKER RUNAWAY GIRL MUG // A hot chocolate (with an excessive amount of marshmallows) is the highlight of my cold winters morning, and what makes a hot chocolate with marshmallows even better? An amazing mug to drink it out of, of course.