Beau Coops Billie Boot // Liam Caesura Sweater // Topshop Hayden Boyfriend Jean // Rails Rian Shirt // Nars Lipstick // Daniel Wellington Watch // Byredo Mojave Ghost Perfume // Rag & Bone Fedora // Deadly Ponies Mr Fill & Zip Twist
1. MANGO BELTED BIKER JACKET // A badass leather jacket not only goes with (nearly) everything, but also keeps you warm. Plus, leather only gets better with wear – how many things can you say that about!?
2. DIPTYQUE POMANDER CANDLE // This candle was one of my many amazing discoveries at Mecca Cosmetica. The scent instantly reminded me of home baking and being snuggled up by the fire on a cold winters night (what more could you want from a candle!?). So, if you’re anything like me, a.k.a love the smell of cinnamon and never got over the childhood novelty of gingerbread men, you will love this candle!
3. HAPPY SOCKS // It’s simple, Happy Socks make you happy! And in leopard print? Clearly a winter necessity.
4. NARS VELVET MATTE LIP PENCIL IN DRAGON GIRL // Winter weather tends to lead to outfit choices with muted colours. But never fear, this means you can rock a statement lip like you just don’t care. And what better way to make a statement than with a red lip!?
5. TOPSHOP WHITE RIPPED BOYFRIEND JEANS // In winter, comfort is key. Boyfriend jeans are the ultimate way to be comfortable, while still appearing ‘put together’.
6. COMME DES GARCONS AMAZING GREEN EAU DE PARFUM // This tough yet lush scent reminds me of a mysterious forest with notes of spice and musk intertwined with sweet flowers. And it is indeed amazing (as the name implies).
7. KAREN WALKER FILIGREE COIN PURSE // I don’t really have a reason as to why you need a new coin purse for winter – apart from the fact that this one is super cool and definitely won’t stick around for long.
8. MARC BY MARC JACOBS DYNAMITE LOGO UMBRELLA // I’m going to point out the obvious – it rains in winter and an umbrella protects you from said rain. So, why not invest in a super rad umbrella? Then you will only lose 10 cool points when standing on the side of the road fighting with the wind to keep it in the right way, instead of 20.
9. BEAU COOPS JERRY ANKLE BOOTS // So awesome, so warm, so waterproof, so essential for winter.
10. ACNE STUDIOS DANIA SWEATER // Soft and snuggly knitwear is mandatory. Knowing I’ve got a cosy piece of knitwear (especially an Acne Studios Mohair sweater) to wrap up in when abandoning my warm bed, ever so slightly eases my mind.
11. KAREN WALKER RUNAWAY GIRL MUG // A hot chocolate (with an excessive amount of marshmallows) is the highlight of my cold winters morning, and what makes a hot chocolate with marshmallows even better? An amazing mug to drink it out of, of course.
The winter weather has arrived faster than I expected, which has got me reaching for my jeans and jackets – but I find dressing for the winter season is such an art and I feel so unprepared! The layering of items to create a cohesive outfit really does take some pre-winter organisation, which for some reason (refusing to believe summer is over), I have neglected this year. So, this called for some serious winter outfit inspiration seeking and hopefully – if you’re in the same boat as me (aka have completely forgotten about the concept of warm clothes), these looks will give you a nudge towards your ideal winter wardrobe.
Alice + Olivia Collarless Blazer // Sass & Bide Rain Dance Leather Pants // Topshop Split Side Tee // Ray Ban Wayfarer Sunglasses // ASOS Panorama Heel Monki Lorena Jacket // Topshop Knitted Cable Jumper // Mother Denim The Looker Wild Thing Jean // Catarzi Fedora // Senso Qimat V Boot Nasty Gal Moto Zip Crop Jacket // Boohoo Rowie Moss Stitch Jumper // Topshop Moto Black Ripped Jaime Jeans // Saint Laurent Classic Metal Aviator Glasses // New Balance 420 Sneakers (similar here)
Mandals were a huge hit this summer, with a pair framing every fashionistas tootsies. Birkenstocks, being the originals were easily the most seen brand on the street, however Senso released a kick ass range, spicing up the mandal world with metallics and animal prints, regularly featuring alongside Birkys on fashion blogs. I must say, this is a style where fashion meets comfort and I’m certainly not complaining! They go with everything, they look great and you can even wear them in the cooler months paired with socks – so they definitely make the must have list!
Indeed Labs Hydraluron // Little did I know, this bad boy has been the key piece missing from my skincare routine. This is the secret weapon for dehydrated skin, I have only been using it for a week and my skin is already looking plumper and healthier! Apply twice a day post toner and pre moisturiser for ultimate hydration.
M&M’s Crispy Speckled Eggs // It is nearly Easter which means the release of multiple scrumptious but limited treats. However, these aren’t just any easter goodies.. they are the most delicious morsels any candy/chocolate fan could wish for. I am truly dreading the end of Easter when the supermarkets stop selling these little pieces of heaven. Please don’t take them away from me!!
By Terry Cover-Expert Foundation // I am on an endless hunt for the perfect foundation and I think my latest discovery of the By Terry Cover-Expert has brought me preeetty close. It is so luxurious and has the most amazing velvet texture that glides over the skin and masks imperfections like nobody’s business. Great work Terry, I’ll definitely be adding more of your gems to my collection!
Maurie & Eve Boss Skirt // Of course I had to include this velvet beauty. I hunted far and wide for the sold out in minutes Maurie and Eve Boss skirt and finally managed to get my hands on one – compliments of my very kind and patient Australian based Aunty (thank you Aunty Anna!).
Essie Find Me An Oasis // So fresh and so clean clean. Remember my post about my obsession with the colour duck egg blue? Enough said.
This post was inspired by one of my lovely readers who is in need of some Winter shoe inspiration! She requested a post on what to look for and where to go to find some ‘must have’ winter footwear.
Finding that perfect pair of Winter shoes can be a challenge for even the most seasoned shopper, so I have put together a few styles that are currently on my wishlist and can be found on some of my favourite online shopping websites – all with an extensive selection to browse through! (see links below)
I hope it helps! xx
Senso Molly III // Miista Ali Boot // See by Chloe Ankle Boot // ASOS Mobster Slippers // ASOS Early Morning Chelsea Boot // Windsor Smith Rally Boot // Mr and Mare Dude Slipper // Jeffrey Campbell Lawford Loafer // Won Hundred Three Boot // Skin Saint Honore Boot